Admissions Office working hours are from Sunday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Following are the procedures for applying:
- Fill an application form at the school reception or online. Once completed, submit it to the Admissions Office.
- Admissions Office will schedule an assessment appointment and an initial parents’ interview with the Division Director/Principal.
- A second parents’ interview for both parents and the child/children will be scheduled to meet with the School Superintendent.
- Students applying for Kindergarten/Foundation Stages will be assessed as per the child’s stage of development in relation to their chronological age.
- Older students will be assessed in English and Math.
- An official email will be sent to inform parents of their child’s status. In the event that the student is eligible to join CIS, parents will be informed of further details regarding payments and documents required.