Admissions Office working hours:
From Sunday to Thursday, from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Scheduled School Tours
: Conducted every Monday and Wednesday at 11:00 am
To schedule a school tour, please call our Front Desk. 01000093155 – 01000087742.
- Sunday 10th November, 2019 Admissions for sibling of CIS students.
- Sunday 24th November, 2019 Admissions for new applicants (new students) from Pre K-Gr/Yr.12.
Following are the procedures for applying:
- Step 1: Complete CIS Application form online.
- Step 2: Visit CIS premises to:
- Sign the application
- Submit the required documents.
- Set an appointment for the assessment.
- Your application will not be processed into our system until step 1 and 2 are both completed.
- Students applying for Kindergarten/Foundation Stages will be assessed as per the child’s stage of development in relation to his/her chronological age.
- Older students will be assessed in both English and Math.
- Assessment results are announced within 10 working days Maximum starting the assessment date. If accepted, a deposit will be required within five working days of receiving the acceptance email to secure the student’s place.
Before students can be fully enrolled in CIS, documents required by the Egyptian Ministry of Education must be submitted to our Student Affairs Office before October